Consents & Emergency Documentation
1) EMERGENCY CONTACT CARD: Gathers all information that was previously on the paper "Emergency Contact Cards."
(2) MEDIA CONSENT FORM: Provides permission for students to be photographed or filmed by the school and partnering organizations.
(3) COMMUNITY WALK PERMISSION SLIP: Provides permission for students to take unplanned walking trips to a neighborhood park, a community-based venue, to experience nature, or just for exercise.
(4) STUDENT RETURNING HOME FOR REMOTE LEARNING: Provides permission for students to travel home on their own if they inadvertently attend school on a non-scheduled day.
(5) OUTDOOR LEARNING PERMISSION SLIP: Provides permission for students to learn outdoors for 1-2 hours at a time on days the weather permits for fresh air, mask breaks, and other purposeful learning experiences with appropriate social and physical distancing.
" Give light and people will find the way. " - Ella Baker
Dr. Dawn Brooks DeCosta
Thurgood Marshall Academy Lower School
282 West 151st Street
New York, NY 10039